Kevin Durant, aged 28 years old, the basketball player weighs 240 lbs (109 kg) stands at 6’9” (206 cm). Kevin Durant has a figure of 43-15.5-35. Despite recent injury in this season of 2017, he’s well on his way to recovery thanks to his immense core strength.
Kevin Durant’s rigorous workout has put him in his best shape till now as of 2017.
Kevin Durant: Weight, Age, Height, Body Measurements
Name: Kevin Durant (Kevin Wayne Durant)
Age: 28 years
Birthday: September 29, 1988
Mother: Wanda Durant
Father: Wayne Pratt
Weight: 240 lbs(109 kg)
Height: 6’9” (206 cm)
Girlfriend: Jasmine Shine
Measurements: 43-15.5-35 in (or 109-39.5-89 cm)
Diet: Balanced diet
Workout: Strength training
Best Known For:
His scoring abilities, for which he was once described as a “Scoring Prodigy” by John Hollinger.
Learn More about Kevin Durant:
Kevin Durant has immense strength and agility. His workouts are designed to develop mobility, strength, and shooting drills.
His Workout involves:
- Thoracic Spine Extension – 2 sets of 30 reps
- Rotational Med Ball Throws – 3 sets of 8 reps
- Split-Stance Overhead Core Matrix – forward, rotational, and lateral
- 2 sets of 5 to 7 reps of:
- Three-Way Medicine Ball Single Leg Romanian Deadlift on Airex Pad
- Basic Med Ball Single Romanian Deadlift
- 3 to 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps of:
- Inverted Row on Physioball with TRX Straps
- Basic Inverted Row
Also before a match, Durant consumes a light meal of fish and vegetables. After the game, he eats a fulfilling meal of chicken and rice, steak, or oats.
He loves to eat fruits and yogurt of different flavors.
Kevin Durant: Height, Age, Weight, Body Statistics
|Kevin Durant Height||6’9” (206 cm)|
|Kevin Durant Weight||240 lbs (109 kg)|
|Kevin Durant Age||28 years|
|Kevin Durant Body Measurements||43-15.5-35 inches (109-39.5-89 cm)|