Fifty-eight and counting! Sharon Stone, who’s ruling Hollywood with her rejuvenated skin and great body structure even at this age, had a great time enjoying lunch at her favorite high-end retail store in West Hollywood while shopping for some rugs.
The anti-aging inspiration looked incredibly young in a white sleeveless dress and Panama hat.
Sharon Stone follows an anti-aging diet to stay healthy and beautiful. So which anti-aging foods does she have on her plate? She recommends the following:
- Don’t stick to just one type of food. Food variety is a must!
- Choose lean meat for a slimmer waistline, plus a boost to the immune system.
- Four to five egg whites a week, to help keep skin supple.
- Fish rich in omega-3s for a healthy heart, improved sleep, and reduced risk of inflammation and age-related cognitive diseases.
- Olive oil is a great source of omega-3s, omega-6s, and several vitamins. It also contains anti-aging properties.
- Eight or more glasses of water a day, to flush out toxins and keep skin hydrated.
- Limit salt intake to help ward off high blood pressure and kidney problems.
- Include more spices and aromatic herbs to enjoy their anti-aging benefits.
- Treat yourself with sweets or dark chocolate because the flavonoids within are phenomenal antioxidants. But do so in moderation.
She also stated in an interview that fruits and vegetables should be at the top of your grocery list, as well as lean proteins to retain and build muscle mass. It’s also important to limit carbohydrates and fats to keep your heart healthy.